*Tolerance roundness： ±0.02mm
*Baseplate temperature： Unheated /50-60℃
*Print temperature: 195-210℃
*Net weight: 1KG/Roll（Vacuum bag and Desiccant）
*Apply: It is the “default” recommended material for many desktop 3D printers.
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM OUR 3D FILAMENT
*No jamming: Excellent fluidity, feeding smoothly, stable output.
*No drawing: Shaping easily, excellent surface glossiness.
*No bubbles: Critical factor of the filament quality
*Professional modification, high strength;
*Good toughness, small shrinkage,no drawing,no warping;
*Environmental safety protection and biodegradable materials，Non-toxic,stable in performance，smell like corn.(solid color and transparent color difference is pervious to light).
*Welcome to Silver 3D Products Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.02mm. PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Blending a mixture of plant-based materials and polymers creates Silver 3D Printer’s PLA, making this material more earth-friendly. Because of the lower melting temperatures and lack of warping, PLA filaments retain their color vibrancy and are a common choice for displays or small household prints. The 3D printed object will have a glossy type finish with we love it: Less warping Easy to use No heated bed required Eco-friendly.
- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool. It is the “default” recommended material for many desktop 3D printers.
- PLA (Polylactic Acid)- environmentally friendly 3D printing material. Is thermoplastic aliphatic polyester made of renewable resources like corn or starch.
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm)
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180°C – 210°C (356°F – 410°F)
- Spool Diameter: 7.88″ – Spool Width: 2.69″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″