*1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool;
*1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm), 350M;
*PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant;
*Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 195°C – 210°C ;
*Spool Diameter: 8″ – Spool Width: 2.50″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 1.25″ .
1.No jamming: Excellent fluidity, feeding smoothly, stable output;
2.No drawing: Shaping easily, excellent surface glossiness;
3.No bubbles: Critical factor of the filament quality;
4.High strength: Better toughness, low odor, no warping;
5.Small diameter error: Diameter error of Silver Age 3D printing filament can be controlled within ±0.02;
6.Degradation rate can reach 100%. Heat-resistance temperature is 50~68℉(10 ~ 20 ℃) higher than general products market.
24 Month worry-free warranty;
24 Hour dedicated email support;
100% customer satisfaction;
Premium quality at affordable prices.
- PLA Filaments: With professional modification, engineering plastics, this filament featuring in high performance of flexibility, there is no any jamming to ensure excellent fluidity & feeding, smoothy & stable output. No drawing to guarantee shaping easily and excellent surface glossiness. No bubbles for quality assurance.
- High Strength & Small Diameters Error: Our PLA filament are made in high strength, better toughness, low odor, no warping. Standard tolerance is only +/- 0.02 mm. Small diameter error, diameter error of Silver age 3D printing filament can be controlled within +/- 0.02 mm.
- High Compatibility: Fits for most of the FDM 3D Printer, Makerbot, dremel, UP, Cubify, Leapfrog Creatr, Builder, Reprap, Felix, Ultimaker and other FDM 3D printers.
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 195℃-210℃C (383°F – 410°F), Wire diameter: 1.75 or 3.0mm(tolerance±0.02mm), Weight: 1kg/Volume.
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant.