Taulman’s “Bridge” High Strength Nylon Co-Polymer was specifically engineered for 3D Printing. Bridge was developed to address the war page/bed adhesion and moisture absorption issues that make printing Taulman’s other nylons more challenging. While still considered an “advanced” print material, best suited to experienced users, Bridge is easier to work with than 618 and 645, with only a slight reduction in mechanical strength. Printed correctly it exhibits incredible strength, resiliency, and layer bonding when compared to ABS, PLA, or HIPS prints. Specifications: Size = 3mm Round Color = Prints from nearly transparent to bright white depending on thickness. Add color with most common clothing dyes Consists of the purest form of a delta transition of Nylon 6/9, Nylon 6 and Nylon 6T with a crystallinity optimization process in addition to post processing for maximum bonding during a thermal transition (3D Printing).Chemically resistant to = Alcohols, Resin and MEK, Oils, Acetone, Most all Alkaline, most 2 part Casting Compounds.
- Hot-end print temperature 235C
- The easiest-to-print, high-strength nylon filament
- Can be dyed to achieve custom colors
- Nylon Bridge 3D printing filament by Taulman is the perfect nylon filament for intermediate users seeking 3D printed parts that are strong and resilient
- Like other nylon filaments, Bridge can be dyed for custom colorations either before or after 3D printing