Printing Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
Maximum Print Volume: 3.94 x 3.94 x 3.94 in
Minimum Layer Thickness: 0.13mm
Filament Support: PLA Filament
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
Manli 3D printer conversion software
Input file format support: STL
OS support: Winddowns: XP32/64 bit, or above, Mac (coming soon)
Minimum Hardware Requirements
Processor: Intel or AMD with dual core processor or above
Windows 98/XP: 4GB
Windows 7/8: 8GB
Disk space: At least 20 Gb free space for printer application
AC outlet requirements: 100-240 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz
Printer electrical rating: 24VDC
1 of USB 2.0 port
SD card interface for direct file printing
Room temperature: 60-80˚F. (16-29˚C)
Nozzle: 518˚F (270˚C)
Non-condensing relative humidity: 25% or above (must higher than 25%)
- Smart Setup Technology with fully automatically setup and platform calibration by one click only.
- Multi Printing Mode Selection: Fast, Standard, Fine.
- Lower Consumption with only 120W power. Eco printing, saving up to 30% power compared with previous generation.
- Removable print bed. Easier to remove 3D objects from print bed.
- Flexible filament placing. Filament can be placed at left, right or back side of the printer to fit your environment.
- Ultra-light and tiny. 15 lb., 12.59×12.59×13.38 inch. (6.8Kg, 32x32x34cm)